Opportunity to lead a complex integrated health system and implement a sustainable strategic plan that will serve the organization into the future
• Define, lead and serve as the role model for an organizational culture that embraces innovation, quality, productivity, process improvement, collaboration, trust and accountability
• Lead a strategic plan that when executed will provide excellent quality of care, diversity of patients and promote financial stability
• Leverage publicly funded healthcare experience to build strong relationships with the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix, build relationships with community donors and serve as a diplomat for the system
• Maintain collaborative relationships within the community and state at many levels
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• CEO or COO experience at a large, diverse healthcare operation with successful implementation of innovation in acute care, ambulatory and physician services. Public hospital and academic teaching experience is required.
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or Public Health or similar graduate education
• Successful development of a physician network that expands services and revenues with the goal of becoming an ACO / Medical Home
• Successful financial and quality outcomes in a Medicaid population driven organization.
• Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) includes Maricopa Medical Center, the Comprehensive Healthcare Center which houses the Phoenix Cancer Center, the McDowell Healthcare Clinic, 11 community-oriented family home health centers and an attendant care program
• Maricopa Medical Center is a 449-bed, full-service hospital which includes a Level I Trauma Center, the area’s only pediatric emergency department open 24 hours a day and the region’s only burn center
• Maricopa Integrated Health System is the first health care organization in Arizona to be awarded the International Organization for Standardization's (ISO) ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification
• In the last two years, MIHS has opened a new state-of-the-art Pediatric Emergency Department, a new cardiac facility outfitted with the latest imaging equipment and renovated nearly 300 patient rooms
• Phoenix, Arizona’s lively capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery
• Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams, year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses and tremendous hiking and biking trails through the city’s mountainous surroundings