Deliver optimization and transformation as the Chief Information Officer for a growing health system throughout the state of Maine.
Northern Light Health is looking to fill its highest IT leadership role: Chief Information Officer. This executive leader will have complete ownership of the establishment and execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy, and will ensure alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
As a member of the enterprise executive leadership team, the CIO will be an active participant and contributor to the overall enterprise business strategy development, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of leveraging information and technology in business model design, business processes re-engineering, products and services development, and support for competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Fifteen or more years of experience in IT and business/industry.
- Five to seven years of leadership responsibilities.
- Preferably five or more years of experience in related, industry-leading, large, cross-functional teams and/or enterprise wide programs, influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in IT strategic planning, organization design, and development.
You can find the complete job posting for
Northern Light Health’s Chief Information Officer on the B.E. Smith website.
Northern Light Health is the most expansive integrated healthcare system in Maine. The enterprise is comprised of nine member hospitals with 584 long-term beds, a single physician-led medical group, eight nursing homes, five emergency transport members, 37 primary care locations, and more than 12,000 employees. The organization is based in Brewer, Maine, a town with historic roots and pleasant scenery.