New Mexico Good Samaritan Society is seeking their new Director of Nursing!
- The Director of Nursing will coordinate the daily operations within the Nursing Department and will oversee approximately 40FTEs.
- The Director will need the ability to build and coach their team and will therefore need excellent training skills. Additionally, the Director will encourage collaboration throughout the department and will hold staff accountable to ensure that shared goals are reached.
- Ideal candidates will bring excellent communication skills and will be cooperative with staff members and physicians. The Director must also always be visible as well as active in ensuring that staff members have consistent support.
- Active compact RN license is required.
- Alamogordo, New Mexico is a city located in the Chihuahuan Desert, and is surrounded by natural beauty – the city is bordered by the Sacramento Mountains to the East, and the White Sands National Monument to the West.
- The city offers plenty to do including Alameda Park Zoo, and Bonito Lake for fishing, camping, and hiking.
- Holloman Air Force Base sits just outside Alamogordo and is only a 15-minute drive.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.