Corporate Director of Care Management Needed to Lead System-Wide Department Across Three Facilities at Phoebe Putney Health System!
- The Corporate Director, Care Management will lead the overall operations and set strategic priorities for the system-wide department, which includes the utilization review, care management/care coordination, central intake, bed management, clinical documentation, social work, and discharge planning functions.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Patient Logistics and Care Coordination, the Corporate Director will partner closely with the Chief Utilization Officer and key stakeholders to ensure patient outcomes and regulatory requirements are met.
- Seeking an improvement-minded leader to prioritize length of stay reduction, employee engagement, utilizing data and reports to evaluate relevant metrics, and creating operational plans to achieve departmental goals.
- Must bring 6+ years of care management experience in an acute care setting, at least five of which are in a leadership role.
- Case Management certification preferred.
- BSN degree and active RN nursing license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Phoebe Putney Health System is a not-for-profit network of more than 4,500 physicians, nurses, professional staff, and volunteers delivering compassionate, high-quality healthcare to more than 500,000 residents in their 41-county region.
- Phoebe is a recognized leader in specialties including cardiovascular medicine, oncology, orthopedics, and women’s health, offering patients the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic treatments available.
- The Health System also operates Phoebe Physicians, a self-governing, not-for-profit network that includes clinics and hospital-based physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties, bringing state-of-the-art medicine to Georgia’s hometowns through their facilities, physician network, and innovative partnerships.
- Albany, Georgia, located on the Flint River in southwest Georgia, is the eighth-largest city in the state within a couple hours of surrounding cities like Columbus, Atlanta, and Tallahassee, Florida.
- It has ties to music, as the home of music icon Ray Charles, and has a number of colleges and universities.
- Attractions include the 700-acre Chehaw Park, South Georgia’s best wildlife attraction as accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and Radium Springs Gardens, one of Georgia’s seven natural wonders with more than 70,000 gallons of natural 68-degree water from an underground spring.
- Albany blends urban infrastructure with lush tree-lined streets, offering numerous parks, pools, and community centers ideal for families and activities of all sorts.