Join a Georgia Health System as their new Interim Corporate Manager, Clinical Documentation Improvement!
- The Interim Corporate Manager, Clinical Documentation Improvement, will have oversight of the CDI program, including the supervision of approximately 6 FTEs.
- The Interim Manager will be responsible for ensuring best practices are implemented and followed to ensure that CDI program metrics are met.
- Ideal candidates will bring former and/or current leadership skills and will be comfortable with providing necessary training and education to multiple disciplines.
- Seeking a leader with a strong CDI skillset to review policies and procedures for effectiveness and will provide updates as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and active RN license are required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Albany, Georgia, located on the Flint River in southwest Georgia, is the eighth-largest city in the state within a couple hours of surrounding cities like Columbus, Atlanta, and Tallahassee, Florida.
- It has ties to music, as the home of music icon Ray Charles, and has a number of colleges and universities.
- Attractions include the 700-acre Chehaw Park, South Georgia’s best wildlife attraction as accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and Radium Springs Gardens, one of Georgia’s seven natural wonders with more than 70,000 gallons of natural 68-degree water from an underground spring.
- Albany blends urban infrastructure with lush tree-lined streets, offering numerous parks, pools, and community centers ideal for families and activities of all sorts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.