Engage Multi-Hospital Innovative Leadership for All Capital Projects and Facilities Operations!
The Senior Director, Facility Management
- The Senior Director, Facility Management provides leadership for all capital construction projects and facilities operations for St. Peter’s Health Partners. Oversight includes 300+ FTEs and more than six-million square feet of physical space.
- Reporting to the VP of Administrative Services, the Senior Director must bring a broad strategic and problem-solving approach, as well as intentionally engage leadership across all sites, to achieve key system priorities.
- Additional responsibility areas include capital project budgets and meeting target objectives, regulatory compliance, external supplier and vendor management, technology integration across the system, mentoring the team, and creating operational and staffing plans for the department.
- Must bring significant experience managing large scale, multi-million-dollar construction projects, and preferably with project management experience related to healthcare facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- With 12,000 employees in 170+ locations, St. Peter’s Health Partners is the Capital Region’s most comprehensive not-for-profit integrated health care network. St. Peter’s Health Partners is a member of Trinity Health, one of the nation’s largest Catholic health systems.
- The network includes Samaritan Hospital (212 beds), Samaritan Hospital - Albany Memorial Campus (165 beds), Samaritan Hospital - St. Mary's Campus (outpatient campus), St. Peter's Hospital (482 beds), and Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital (115 beds).
- St. Peter’s Hospital has been awarded Magnet hospital designation and has been ranked on multiple U.S. News & World Report’s top rankings lists.
- With a growing population of approximately 100,000, Albany is a bustling urban center in the heart of New York’s expanding Tech Valley.
- Albany has a vibrant arts and entertainment scene waiting to be discovered. Home to world-class museums, historic theaters, art galleries and endless public art projects, creativity is around every corner.
- Embark on an outdoor adventure in Albany County by land or by water. Hit the Hudson River aboard Dutch Apple Cruises, zip through the wilderness at WildPlay Elements Park, hike the trails at the Albany Pine Bush, kayak at Thompson Lake State Park, or go deep underground at Howe Caverns.
- The state capital of New York is located on the banks of the Hudson River and is a beautiful destination, offering a multitude of higher education options, sustainable living and desirable neighborhoods.
- The nearby Catskill and Adirondack Mountains provide year-round recreational activities such as fishing, hiking, camping and skiing.
- New York City, Boston, and Montreal are only few hours by car or train.