NEW Interim Nursing Director Opportunity!
- As Interim Nursing Director, you will oversee daily operations for NICU and PICU
- Goals include conducting a thorough assessment of the current state and providing feedback to the department, assisting with planning and transition, and rebuilding relationships with physicians
- Must be available to start within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- MSN required + Certified in Pediatrics
- Active New Mexico (or Compact) RN license required
- Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico and experiences the beauty of all four seasons
- Boasting 310 days of sunshine a year – allowing residents and visitors access to year-round outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking in the nearby Sandia Mountains
- As the “Hot Air Ballooning Capital of the World”, Albuquerque presents the opportunity to create unforgettable memories through year-round balloon rides and events
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!