A New Mexico Hospital is seeking a knowledgeable leader to join them as their new Interim Executive Director of HIM!
- The Interim Executive Director of HIM is responsible for leading daily operations within the HIM and Coding departments including the oversight of approximately 140 total FTEs.
- The Interim Executive Director will conduct broad assessments of current procedures and operations throughout the department and will implement improvements as necessary.
- Will develop and maintain a high level of leadership throughout both departments and will support staff members by providing all necessary training and/or “hands on” assistance.
- Ideal candidates will bring advanced academic and/or leadership experience within a related setting.
- Master’s degree is required.
- Sitting just an hour southwest of the state’s capital Santa Fe, Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico and experiences the beauty of all four seasons.
- Albuquerque boasts 310 days of sunshine a year, allowing residents and visitors access to year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, mountain biking and more.
- As the “Hot Air Ballooning Capital of the World”, Albuquerque presents the unique opportunity to create unforgettable memories through year-round balloon rides, events, and festivities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.