Interim Senior Director of Behavioral Health needed in a hospital
- The Interim Senior Director of Behavioral Health will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of the Behavioral Health unit within the hospital.
- This leader will be required to ensure the department is ready for upcoming Joint Commission survey. Will also serve as a mentor and work to develop newer managers in the department. Lastly, this leader will be expected to connect with physicians building effective working relationships.
- The ideal candidate will be an experience nurse leader, with a team building, collaborative mentality. Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- This role is confidential, more information will be shared with qualified candidates who apply.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN required.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.