Join a Large Virginia Hospital as the New Interim Patient Safety Consultant!
- The Interim Patient Safety Consultant will be responsible for overseeing all patient safety elements in a large hospital with approximately 350+ beds.
- Ideal candidates will be well seasoned in the areas of quality and safety.
- Seeking an assertive, professional leader to bring effective collaboration and organizational skills to the team.
- Current Active RN license required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Locals can explore enticing attractions like national museums, sightseeing cruises, exquisite cuisine, and a lively entertainment scene.
- Named the #1 Best Value U.S. Travel Destination 2018 by Money magazine and one of the South’s Prettiest Cities 2018 by Southern Living
- Washington, D.C. - the nation’s capital - boasts world-class shopping and dining, professional sports, and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- D.C. is known for its prominent architecture, unique population and diverse economy.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!