Lead Radiology Department Across Two Sites!
Interim Director of Radiology
- The Interim Director will lead the Radiology department, which includes close to 70 total FTEs, across two sites. Services include MRI, CT, IR, ultrasound, mammography, and x-ray.
- Focus on team building, employee engagement, and upcoming accreditation.
- Seeking an experienced Radiology leader who will bring a team-oriented and cost-conscious approach.
- Alexandria is a suburban community just south of Washington, D.C. where locals can explore enticing attractions like national museums, sightseeing cruises, exquisite cuisine, and a lively entertainment scene.
- Named the #1 Best Value U.S. Travel Destination 2018 by Money magazine and one of the South’s Prettiest Cities 2018 by Southern Living, Alexandria perfectly blends small-town charm with urban excitement.
- Washington, D.C. - the nation’s capital - boasts world-class shopping and dining, professional sports, and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- D.C. is known for its prominent architecture, unique population and diverse economy.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!