Serve as Interim Manager, CVSSU in a California Hospital just outside the city limits of Anaheim!
- The Interim Manager, CVSSU will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department unit consisting of pre and post op for cardiovascular surgeries.
- This leader will report to the Executive Director and will oversee a team of 35 FTE’s.
- This position will be expected to continue use of best practices put in place by previous leadership by maintaining oversight of same day cardiac procedures, endoscopy and vascular access team.
- The ideal leader will be a quick learner and can jump head first into supporting the departments needs. They will need to be a team player and have tremendous organizational and communication skills.
- BSN required; Master's preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
- The city is known for its theme parks, convention center, and its two major sports teams: the Anaheim Ducks ice hockey club and the Angels baseball team.
- Anaheim boasts a revitalized downtown, award-winning craft breweries, beaches, golfing luxury shopping and more.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.