Serve as Hospital Administrator for Alaska Native Medical Center and Impact Statewide Patient Care!
- The Hospital Administrator provides operational oversight for Alaska Native Medical Center and its ancillary services that serve Alaska residents throughout the state.
- Seeking a strong hospital administrator and communicator who can quickly build partnerships with stakeholders at the hospital, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, and partner organizations across the state.
- The Administrator must understand hospital costs and revenue to help drive financial success for the organization and be effective at leading within different environments.
- Master’s degree required.
- Must bring 10+ years of hospital executive-level leadership experience within an organization of similar size and complexity.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) is a Joint Commission accredited health organization providing primary care, pharmacy services, physical therapy, surgery centers, and multi-specialty clinics to more than 180,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people of the state.
- As an extremely mission-centric organization, ANTHC strives to provide the highest quality health services in partnership with its communities and the Alaska Tribal Health System.
- Named by Forbes as the 2019 Best-In-State Employer for Alaska, ANTHC is the largest, most comprehensive Tribal health organization in the country, employing more than 3,000 people.
- ANMC includes a 173-bed, state-of-the-art hospital, a full range of medical specialties, primary care services, and labs. The ANMC hospital houses Alaska’s first Level II Trauma Center and is also a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- The hospital also works in close partnership with rural health facilities statewide to support a broad range of health care and related services.
- Anchorage, Alaska, rests on the Cook Inlet, bordered by six mountain ranges and warmed by a maritime climate to provide year round adventure and recreation.
- A city with close to 300,000 people, Anchorage balances modern urban life with easy access to outdoor activities.
- Activities includes easy access to skiing, biking, fishing, river rafting and numerous trails for hiking.
- Anchorage residents experience low tax rates due to no state income tax and no sales tax in the Municipality of Anchorage.