Opportunity for Leader to Advance Patient Care as Vice President of Quality at Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC)
- The Vice President of Quality will lead the quality and performance improvement functions at Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC), the largest Tribal health organization in the country that includes a medical center and multiple outpatient facilities.
- Primary focus areas of the Vice President include creating efficient processes in both business and clinical areas, as well as identifying strategies for continuous improvement.
- Seeking collaborative leader who can build effective relationships with stakeholders across all departments, as well as with partner organizations across the state.
- Must bring a strong background in quality and change management in a complex healthcare setting.
- Master’s degree required. Clinical background is a plus.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) is a Joint Commission accredited health organization providing primary care, pharmacy services, physical therapy, surgery centers, and multi-specialty clinics to more than 180,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people of the state.
- ANTHC is the largest, most comprehensive Tribal health organization in the country, employing more than 3,000 people
- The organization’s work includes comprehensive medical services at the Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC), wellness programs, disease research and prevention, rural provider training, and rural water and sanitation systems construction.
- ANMC includes a 173-bed, state-of-the-art hospital, a full range of medical specialties, primary care services, and labs. The ANMC hospital houses Alaska’s first Level II Trauma Center and is also a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Anchorage, Alaska, rests on the Cook Inlet, bordered by six mountain ranges and warmed by a maritime climate to provide year round adventure and recreation.
- A city with close to 300,000 people, Anchorage balances modern urban life with easy access to outdoor activities.
- Activities includes easy access to skiing, biking, fishing, river rafting and numerous trails for hiking.
- Anchorage residents experience low tax rates due to no state income tax and no sales tax in the Municipality of Anchorage.