Lead Busy Emergency Department as Interim Director
- The Interim Director will serve as the clinical leader for a very busy Emergency Services department that sees 150+ patients/day and with close to 70 FTEs.
- Seeking a strong operational leader to standardize throughput processes, prioritize patient satisfaction, mentor employees and department leaders, and manage staff accountability.
- BSN and RN required. Active license in ANY state will be accepted.
- Nestled in the north end of the Sacramento Valley, Shasta County and its three cities, Redding, Anderson, and Shasta Lake are just 2.5 hours from the city of Sacramento.
- It is easy to head out on a day-trip to see the bubbling mud pots and boiling lakes in Lassen Volcanic National Park, or get refreshed by the waterfall at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!