Visionary leader to advance the missions of the Department of Neurosurgery.
The University of Michigan Medical School seeks a nationally recognized, accomplished, and visionary leader to continue to advance the clinical, research, education, service, and philanthropic missions of the Department of Neurosurgery:
- Create and establish a unifying vision for the future of the Department of Neurosurgery with other leaders and key stakeholders across the university.
- Ensure the highest-quality, patient-centered, efficient, and equitable care.
- Lead and ensure the success of the educational process and environment for the department and support educational initiatives across the campus.
- Advance and strengthen individual and departmental research programs.
- Recruit, retain and develop diverse faculty and staff to achieve the department vision, ensuring the success of all disciplines within the department and the national prominence of the department.
- Continue to achieve or exceed financial goals through management, research funding, and philanthropy.
- Build on the University’s longstanding commitment to build and nurture a community characterized by diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Align with the cultural priorities and approaches of the school and university.
- Fulfill other responsibilities of leadership.
Michigan Medicine is a premier academic medical center comprised of the U-M Health System, U-M Medical School, U-M Medical Group, the Michigan Health Corporation, and one of the nation's largest biomedical research communities.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.