Seeking executive leader to join a Midwest hospital as Interim Vice President of Post-Acute Care
- Responsible for the full suite of Post-Acute Care Services, the Interim Vice President provides leadership to home health, hospice, skilled nursing, long-term care, palliative and pastoral care
- Assess the current structure and identify areas needing improvement as it relates to staffing, operational processes and present leadership
- Must have previous Executive experience overseeing post-acute care service lines
- Bachelor’s degree required
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements.Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!