New Role as the New Interim Finance and Accounting Leader in beautiful Arlington, VA!
- The Interim Finance and Accounting Leader will support the existing financial services team led by the AVP Finance.
- Seeking a seasoned professional with deep healthcare experience in accounting and finance to work with the existing AVP Finance/Controller and team. Will support core accounting and finance in routine and ad-hoc initiatives
- Must have insurance/payor background, plus previous experience with Epic
- Candidates must bring an exceptional track record of success for accounting leadership with a passion/connection in operational finance.
- CPA preferred, but not required. Accounting or finance degree highly preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Master's preferred.
- With access to beaches, mountains, or charming urban areas, outdoor lovers find adventure all throughout the state.
- Lounge with award-winning vintages on the picturesque grounds of a Virginia winery, explore the backroads of the Blue Ridge Mountains on a scenic drive, or dip your toes in the cool waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Virginia offers culinary delights for every palate – from vine-ripened produce picked fresh from the rich fields of the Shenandoah Valley to the sustainably farmed Chesapeake Bay oysters. So dig in to the incredible flavors that Virginia has to offer and experience our world-class food scene.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!