Join one of Kentucky’s top leading Hospitals as the new Vice President of Quality
- The Vice President of Quality will lead comprehensive and effective organization wide quality improvement processes and programs to ensure best practices while supporting the mission, vision, and philosophy of King’s Daughter Medical Center.
- The VP will focus on developing and implementing a new dashboard for reporting, patient safety initiatives, and building a quality program for all ambulatory departments.
- This position will collaborate and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the areas of responsibility serve the business needs of the organization and exceed patient and family safety.
- Establishes and maintains strong communications and relationships with King’s Daughters Leaders and medical leadership individually and collectively to promote cooperation and build enthusiasm for quality improvement and improved outcomes.
- Seeking a strong, trustworthy clinical leader who can be a team player with excellent communication skills to join this tenured team of staff; experience in quality, patient safety, utilization, and regulatory reporting preferred.
- Five or more years of quality management experience in a regional and/or nationally known institution for service excellence and quality outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical healthcare discipline.
- Master’s degree required.
- King’s Daughters Medical Center (KDMC), a non-profit, 465-bed medical center with over 4,000 employees that offers services in cardiology, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, oncology, neurological, etc.
- KDMC is an award-winning medical center, recently recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review and Modern Health as a “Best Places to Work”, as well as “Outstanding Patient Experience Award – HealthGrades”, “Patient Safety Excellence Award – HealthGrades”.
- King's Daughters has received the Commonwealth of Kentucky Quality Award and has been named one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Solucient.
- KDMC is extensively supportive of their community through partnerships with local civic clubs and organizations. From sponsorships to giving health information presentations at club meetings, King’s Daughters Medical Center is active in the community.
- Ashland, Kentucky offers a pleasing blend of history, culture, scenic venues, outdoor recreation, and annual festivals with a small-town feel.
- Adventurers can experience horseback riding, caving, ATV trails, scuba diving, hunting grounds, second-to-none fishing, and boating.
- Ashland serves as an important economic and medical center for northeastern Kentucky and is part of the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Kentucky.
- You can find Louisville, Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio all within a three hour drive from Ashland.