Exciting System Level Opportunity for Strategic Leader to Build/Develop a New Diabetes Program from Ground Up! Explore the Associate Vice President of Diabetes Clinical Practice and Research Role With Kindred at Home Today!
- The Associate Vice President of Diabetes Clinical Practice and Research will develop and grow a patient care clinical program for Kindred at Home to support the diabetic population in the community, specifically for those receiving skilled home health or hospice services.
- Oversight includes, but is not limited to, developing and evaluating clinical standards, conducting quality assessments and performance improvement activities, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Reporting to the Chief Clinical Innovations Officer, this collaborative leader will work closely with internal and external stakeholders across all levels to ensure the delivery of quality and evidence-based clinical care.
- Opportunity to work remotely if leader is willing to travel extensively.
- Seeking diabetes subject matter expert who has a strong background in creating programs from the ground up and is passionate about empowering patients around their own care.
- Must bring 8+ years of relevant clinical experience, with 3+ years of senior level experience in a large multi-site healthcare setting.
- Experience with managed care or population health preferred.
- Registered Nurse or Registered Dietitian required. Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Kindred at Home is affiliated with Kindred Healthcare, a healthcare network that offers care through transitional care hospitals, home care, hospice, inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, subacute units, and contract rehabilitation services.
- Kindred at Home is a growing provider of hospice, palliative, durable medical equipment, and non-medical and medical home health care services with nearly 700 locations in 41 states.
- As the largest and most geographically diversified home health and hospice organization in the country, Kindred at Home’s goal is to provide the highest quality care possible to patients and clients.
- Several Kindred at Home facilities outperform the national average in the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS) star ratings and have also been recognized with the HomeCare Elite Award, the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health profession.
- Atlanta, located in northern Georgia, is a diverse city that boasts a mild climate, below average cost of living and a multitude of entertainment options.
- Enjoy easy access to professional sports teams, world-class shopping and dining, amusement parks and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- With more than 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education.
- Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia, known for its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.