Join a Level II Trauma Center as the next Director, Surgical Services in Roswell, Georgia – just outside the Atlanta metro
- The Director, Surgical Services provides expert leadership and support to the Perioperative department to include: nine Operating Rooms, one dozen procedure rooms, Endoscopy, pre-/post-operative care, Same Day Surgery and Perioperative Home Clinic
- Prioritize organizational culture by developing relationships with staff and physicians as well as fostering a workplace built on communication and fairness
- The Director will drive improvements to key metric areas such as engagement, trust scores and staff turnover
- Must be Georgia licensed RN with at least three years of progressive leadership experience in surgical services
- Nationally ranked and locally recognized for high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional doctors and caregivers, WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 11 hospitals, 250+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.
- Located in Roswell and serving the broader North Fulton community, WellStar North Fulton Hospital is recognized for its Accredited Cancer Program and Primary Stroke Center designations
- The facility is a designated Level II Trauma Center with 24-hour radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services
- Atlanta, located in northern Georgia, is a diverse city that boasts a mild climate, below average cost of living and a multitude of entertainment options.
- Enjoy easy access to professional sports teams, world-class shopping and dining, amusement parks and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- With more than 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education.
- Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia, known for its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.