A GA healthcare system is eager to add an Interim OR Director to their team!
- The Interim OR Director will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Perioperative Services department.
- This role will oversee a team of 120 FTE’s, managing 20 OR’s averaging 50-60 cases a day.
- This leader will be expected to provide mentorship and development for current department managers. They will be expected to provide a clear path forward in order to meet department goals. Finally, they will act as “second in command” in absence of current department Vice President.
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded OR leader, that has great interpersonal skills and have at least five years’ management experience in perioperative department. They should be knowledgeable of policies and procedures, and understand regulatory requirements. Previous experience in a level-1 trauma center/high volume OR is preferred.
- BSN required; Masters preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Atlanta, located in northern Georgia, is a diverse city that boasts a mild climate, below average cost of living and a multitude of entertainment options.
- Enjoy easy access to professional sports teams, world-class shopping and dining, amusement parks and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- With more than 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education.
- Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia, known for its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.