Washington Hospital seeking Interim Manager for Med/Surg
- The Interim Manager Med/Surg will be responsible for around 80 direct reports while overseeing the productivity of the management and staff.
- This position reports to the Director of Nursing Operations and will work closely with the Unit Educator on day to day activities.
- The Manager will focus on patient experience and will be expected to do a brief welcome and discharge round with patients.
- RN license required.
- Auburn, Washington is centrally located between Seattle and Tacoma in the heart of the Green River Valley, with easy access to the best of both cities.
- Amenities like Pike Place Market, Benaroya Hall, the Seattle Art Museum, and Tacoma Chihully Museum of Glass are all within easy reach.
- The town sits about one hour from Mt. Rainier, Crystal Mountain, and Snoqualmie Ski Area, and is home to several biking and walking trails including the White and Green River Trails and the Interurban Trail.
- With unique architecture, combined with historic preservation and renovations, Auburn has retained the look and feel of a real downtown.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.