A hospital in beautiful Aurora, CO is on the search for an Interim Consultant, Sterile Processing Department to join their team.
- The Interim Consultant, Sterile Processing Department will work to identify areas of opportunity for improvement within the department.
- This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer and will serve as a consulting leader.
- This consultant will be expected to conduct assessments and perform GAP analysis on the current state of department and provide recommendations for areas of improvement. They will also be asked to serve as a mentor to current department leader and provide insight to best practices.
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in the field of SPD and be knowledgeable of Joint Commission and other agency regulations. They should also be capable of mentoring staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Aurora lies immediately east of Denver and it is one of the principal cities of the Denver–Aurora–Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Area and a major city of the Front Range Urban Corridor.
- Aurora, Colorado is the state's third largest city, and it's known for its cultural food, artistic exhibits, outdoor recreation, and relaxing atmosphere. Sailing, golfing, art, fast-pitch softball, and live theater are examples of common things to do in the city.
- Denver offers all the amenities of urban living surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty for an outdoor lover’s paradise with 300 days of sunshine per year, some of the country's best hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and 200 city parks.
- The city offers a multitude of museums, performing arts centers, music venues, and a burgeoning culinary scene.
- Denver is one of two US cities with 6 professional sports teams; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, and lacrosse.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.