Join a high acuity organization as the Interim Director, Respiratory Therapy, leading more than 200 RTs
- The Interim Director, Respiratory Therapy is responsible for performance improvements and providing guidance to the incoming department leader
- Direct staffing and operations for a large RT program
- Serve as a key leader, offering mentorship and assistance in strengthening culture and employee morale
The Ideal Interim Candidate
- Seeking a licensed Respiratory Therapist or RN with applicable RT leadership experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- Located just 30 minutes outside downtown Denver, Aurora, Colorado is the perfect location to enjoy both quiet living and urban entertainment
- Denver offers all the amenities of urban living surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty for an outdoor lover’s paradise with 300 days of sunshine per year, some of the country's best hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and 200 city parks.
- The city offers a multitude of museums, performing arts centers, music venues and a burgeoning culinary scene
- Denver is one of two US cities with 6 professional sports teams; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer and lacrosse
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.