Join a Georgia Hospital as the Interim Nurse Manager, Burn Unit!
- The Interim Director be responsible for sustaining the department by using recruitment strategies and retaining staff.
- Scope of the role include 40 FTEs.
- This leader will focus on maintaining quality metrics and enhancing patient experience.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous critical care experience and have familiarity with running a unit.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Austell, Georgia is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, just 30 minutes from the city-center
- With approximately 6,500 residents, this growing city holds tight to its friendly, small-town atmosphere, making it a lovely place to be
- The city has a humid subtropical climate with average summer highs in the 80’s and average winter lows in the 30’s
- The many parks in Austell provide an ideal place for any recreational activity you could imagine. And if that’s not enough, the exciting amusement park, Six Flags Over Georgia, calls the city home
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.