Take on the role of Director of Human Resources as you join Medici, a growing organization, in beautiful Austin, Texas!
- The Director of Human Resources is a key leader to the executive leadership team providing strategic direction, vision, and guidance as it pertains to the integration of Human Resource strategies, operations, and services throughout Medici and Health By Design.
- The Director will identify staffing needs including the oversight of hiring processes, the improvement of recruitment efforts, and working to reduce staff retention rates.
- This leader will ensure that all organizational processes are within local, state, and federal compliance regulations and will implement operational improvements as they pertain to human resources.
- The Director will strive to implement, maintain, and improve strong employee benefits programs, employment agreements, and onboarding programs to increase and maintain high employee morale.
- The Vice President of Operations will be accountable for outcome metrics, patient growth charts, and cost saving goals and consistently monitor and maintain structures and procedures while launching new initiatives to enhance daily operations.
- Candidates must bring excellent supervisory, interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills to ensure a trusting and transparent foundation with staff members, investors, physicians, and fellow executive leaders.
- Seeking a mission-driven candidate who will be able to innovatively create pathways to allow the organization to achieve both short- and long-term goals, while furthering the overall growth and improvement of Human Resource functions throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related focus is required.
- MBA, MA, and/or SHRM is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership experience within a Human Resources setting is required.
- Founded in 2019, Medici is a rapidly growing and innovative organization that strives to deliver high-quality preventative and specialty care through improving patient outcomes, quick access, and reduced medical costs to their patients.
- Medici provides holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care by delivering a singular approach to thousands of members across the United States. By offering end-to-end virtual care, Medici values the individualized needs of their patients and is driven to provide optimal patient care.
- Medici has dedicated themselves to seamlessly integrating primary, specialty, and behavioral care by providing imaging, pathology, medications, and urgent care to ensure that patients have accessible resources available to them to care for their individual needs.
- Founded in 1979, Health by Design, a Medici Company, embraces the call to serve all people by prioritizing the best interests of their community while spreading joy and positivity through their outlook on life to inspire others with hope and healing.
- Health By Design is focused on the convenience of health care as they offer primary care clinics, mobile care, and tech-based care to meet the needs of all of their patients efficiently and effectively. This includes primary care, wellness and prevention, care management, and specialty care.
- Located in Central Texas, on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, Austin is the capital of Texas.
- Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World®, popular for its eclectic live-music scene centered on country, blues and rock.
- With 300+ days of sunshine and an average temperature of 68 degrees, being active in Austin comes naturally, which solidifies its reputation as one of America’s fittest cities.
- Thanks to Austin’s mild climate, the abundance of outdoor activities like hiking, paddle boarding, cycling or kayaking makes this an ideal destination for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Austin is home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one-of-a-kind shopping and eclectic attractions like haunted houses and vampire tours.