Become Interim Manager of a 56-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Manage 50 FTEs and clinical operations of a 56-bed NICU
- Address staffing needs and help with scheduling
- Support employees during rounding and ensure they feel heard
- Report concerns to Director, revisit outdated policies or procedures and look for avenues to drive department forward
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Texas or compact RN license required
- Level III NICU experience preferred
- Located in Central Texas, on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, Austin is the capital of Texas
- The city is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock
- Thanks to Austin’s mild climate, the ability to enjoy outdoor activities virtually year-round makes this the ideal destination for any outdoor enthusiast
- Austin is home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one of a kind shopping and beautiful outdoor spaces
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!