Provide strategic leadership and drive innovation as the new Vice President of Recruitment in the Austin, TX area.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Recruitment is responsible for the design and execution of recruitment strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates. Seeking an experienced, results driven vice president well versed in the areas of change management, organization design, education of leaders, pipelining candidates processes and retention.
- Provides global direction by developing short-term and long-term financial and operational goals.
- Proactively identifying and addressing hiring needs.
- Evaluating and refining sourcing and selection procedures.
- Engages in high-level negotiations to generate lucrative contracts or build beneficial relationships with companies and individuals.
- Provide clear direction and mentorship to the department’s team, to advance provider recruitment objectives and deliver a high-quality experience for all candidates.
- Establish a strategic Talent Acquisition plan in partnership working with the CEO to develop recruitment practices and programs and build workforce development strategies to drive business results.
- Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, creative, and engaging with the ability to successfully develop and grow a department as well as effectively contribute to culture and process changes within a fast-growing organization.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Talent Acquisition, VP of Recruitment, or similar senior level HR position.
- Hands on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation.
- Familiarity with candidate management systems and human resources software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team management abilities.
- The organization the VP will be working for located in 14 states, with the corporate office being in Austin.
- Located in Central Texas, on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, Austin is the capital of Texas.
- The city is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered on country, blues and rock.
- Thanks to Austin’s mild climate, the ability to enjoy outdoor activities virtually year-round makes this the ideal destination for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Austin is home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one of a kind shopping and beautiful outdoor spaces.