Seeking a new Interim Director of Pediatric Perioperative Services to lead at a Texas Medical Center
- The Director of Pediatric Perioperative Services will oversee pediatric perioperative operations for a 250 bed facility.
- The Director will ensure staff remain positive and feel stable as well help advise and mentor leaders within the hospital.
- BSN degree required; MSN preferred.
- Ideal candidates will be critical thinkers, have the ability to make decisive judgment calls as well as the ability to work independently.
- Candidates must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Located in Central Texas, on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, Austin is the capital of Texas.
- The city is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered on country, blues and rock.
- Thanks to Austin’s mild climate, the ability to enjoy outdoor activities virtually year-round makes this the ideal destination for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Austin is home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one of a kind shopping and beautiful outdoor spaces.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!