Join a Southern California Hospital as the Interim Coordinator, Infection Preventionist
- The Interim Infection Preventionist will be responsible for implementing operational strategies to prevent infections and prevent the spread of infectious illnesses amongst two campuses.
- This role will have oversight of the Infection Prevention Department as well as Employee Health to ensure that daily operations are being carried out properly and are meeting facility compliance expectations.
- Develops and implements the Infection Prevention Program’s annual risk assessment, annual plans, and annual evaluations. Additionally, the Director will oversee ongoing assessment and development of programs, policies, and procedures to address the needs of employees, volunteers, contract workers, independent contractors, physicians, and registry workers in accordance to regulatory agencies.
- Ideal candidates will bring an emphasis on bringing education to staff members, guaranteeing that they are properly trained, and are up to date with all strategies and professional guidelines. The Director will provide training as needed and assist staff members when there is a need.
- CIC certification is preferred.
- IP experience required; RN license preferred, but not required.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.