Seeking an Interim OR Manager to serve at a California Hospital.
- The Interim OR Manager will oversee the areas of OR, PreOp, PACU and SPD.
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations as well as managing the teams productivity volumes and scheduling.
- Union experience preferred.
- RN license required- must obtain/apply for a CA RN license.
- 2 Interim OR Manager roles available.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Bakersfield is located two hours north of Los Angeles and is partially surrounded by three mountain ranges.
- Abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, twenty-minute average commute times, plus the most affordable housing in California provide residents with an attractive place to call home.
- With a metropolitan population of over 330,000, the area offers several natural attractions. It is within two hours of Pacific Ocean beaches, mountains, and the Giant Sequoia National monument.
- Bakersfield is home to one of the fastest flowing rivers west of the Mississippi, the Kern River, where white water rafters enjoy the great outdoors.
- The Bakersfield area leads California in affordable homes, has a low cost of living, and a high quality of life.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.