Be a Part of the Nation’s Largest Private Mental Health Organization as the Chief of Specialty Programs With Leadership for Behavioral Health Services
- As Chief of Specialty Programs, you will oversee all strategy and leadership of the Program Managers while guiding the operations of this unapparelled 22-bed specialty program that includes intensive and highly individualized treatment for private pay patients.
- The high-end programs range from substance abuse to compulsive disorders with plans to add an adolescent unit in the future. The organization currently offers yoga, luxurious housing, a chef, life coaches, and a personal trainer.
- This position will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer (reporting into) and Medical Director to help in developing and building the current and future programs while holding to the Sheppard Pratt mission.
- The Chief of Specialty Programs will actively work to meet the organization's future goals for the program, including evaluating the opportunities available to grow and build the program and adding three new programs in the next 3-5 years.
- The ideal candidate will bring a strong Behavioral Health leadership background with the experience and passion needed to grow the programs to their full potential while being able to share the story and vision of the organization.
- Must have experience and knowledge working in a highly confidential and discrete high-end private pay space.
- MBA or clinical certification required.
- Sheppard Pratt is the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, they are here to serve every need you have.
- The Retreat at Sheppard Pratt provides expert psychiatric care and residential mental health services in a beautiful setting. At their highly personalized treatment program, experienced doctors lead every aspect of care, meaning the residents have the opportunity to make meaningful progress toward recovery. As a self-pay program, they have the freedom and flexibility to provide the personalized care needed for a lasting recovery.
- They make accessing life-changing care easy no matter where you live: whether you want to receive treatment in a hospital, in a school, in a community mental health clinic, or even in your home, they make it happen.
- Named one of the nation’s top 10 psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for 30 years, Sheppard Pratt has consistently ranked as a top national psychiatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report and their world-class investigators are changing lives daily, identifying new and effective ways to treat some of the most common mental illnesses.
- The largest provider of nonpublic, special education programming in Maryland, with 12 special education residential and day schools with over 70,000 patients admitted every year.
- Baltimore, Maryland, has more than a dozen neighborhoods, all with a distinct local flavor.
- The East Coast city sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with the Appalachian Mountains to its West. Baltimore is filled with lots of shopping, entertainment venues and parks. Patapsco Valley State Park extends for 32 miles along the Patapsco River.
- With more than 16,000 acres of space, the park offers plenty to do, from swimming and hiking to horseback riding. There is also a thriving farm-to-table scene with area restaurants working in partnership with local growers.
- Baltimore is only 30 minutes from the city center, where visitors can enjoy the varieties of aquatic creatures at National Aquarium, walk the historic grounds of Fort McHenry, and even catch a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Within an hour are all the attractions of Washington, DC.