A Hospital in Maryland is searching for an Interim Sr. Director of Operations/Magnet to join their team
- The Interim Senior Director of Operations/Magnet will be responsible for supporting organization goals in reaching Magnet designation status.
- This leader will work with multiple departments, and report to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- This leader will help prepare the hospital for their upcoming Magnet visit. They will assess each department, identify any issues, and make recommendations for improvement. Lastly, they will retain staff, and excite them about the Magnet journey.
- Ideal leaders will be strong advocates for change and should be a seasoned leader with previous Magnet journey experience.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
- BSN and Master's degree required.
- Previous experience in Magnet certification or re-certification required.
- Pay Range: $175,000 - $185,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information