Lead Emergency Department for a top ranked hospital in one of America’s most historical cities, Baltimore, MD
- The Director of ED oversees all daily operations of the Emergency Department with approximately 75,000 annual visits.
- The Director, Emergency Services partner with the Vice President of Patient Care Services and physician leaders to improve throughput, HCAPs and quality patient care.
- The organization is looking for a visible, influential leader who sets the tone for accountability and high patient care standards.
- The ideal Director of Emergency helps to build a supportive culture through commitment to mentorship and leadership development.
- BSN and Master’s degree required with a minimum of seven years’ experience.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is the largest community hospital within the LifeBridge Health System and in Maryland.
- This nonprofit, teaching hospital is committed to invention and inclusion, maintaining and improving health regardless of age, race, ethnicity, emphasizing Jewish values of community concern for all.
- Sinai is a teaching hospital with many full-time faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their fields, hold teaching positions at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- The hospital continues to break ground in improving human health with advanced medical care, innovative research and caring for the whole person.
- Sinai serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. Teams of experts at its renowned Centers of Excellence provide specialized, advanced care. Additionally, Sinai’s BioIncubator gives emerging biotech and health sciences companies lab space and access to leading physicians.
- LifeBridge Health System is a $2B, 13,000 team member healthcare system that treats over 1 million patients annually.
- Comprised of five main healthcare centers; Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center, along with our Community Physician Enterprise.
- Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and serves as the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- The city is home to the National Aquarium, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and professional theaters.
- A historical treasure, Baltimore is the birthplace of the National Anthem.
- Baltimore sits less than an hour from Washington, D.C., providing easy access to all the historical attractions of the nation’s capital.