Join a Maryland hospital as the Interim Director of Surgical Services, managing more than a dozen ORs
- Oversee 18 ORs as the Interim Director of Surgical Services
- Focus on addressing throughput and inefficiencies in the department
- Build relationships with staff, surgeons and anesthesia
- Support volume growth through optimized scheduling, improved turnover times and expanding staff competencies
- Must be a licensed RN with surgical services leadership experience
- Ideal candidate will available to start within two weeks
- Please apply online and exact location will be shared if your application is a strong fit for the role
- Must be available to start within two weeks of job offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!