Join one of the largest and most comprehensive health-related service providers in the greater Baltimore region, LifeBridge Health- Northwest Hospital, as the Manager, Operating Room!
- The Manager- Operating Room oversees 60 staff, including 1 Assistant Nurse Manger and 4 Team Leads, and provides nurse management and oversight for the Operating Room, including the assessment, planning, provision and evaluation of patient care and nursing services.
- Cultivates a collaborative and respectful environment, directs all aspects of the department’s operating functions, and ensures the stabilization of turn around times as well as current staffing challenges.
- Responsible for inventory management, personnel supervision, cost analysis, regulatory compliance, business development, risk management, and QI.
- Ideal candidates will bring a strong OR clinical background, a positive and transparent attitude, as well as excellent team building skills.
- CNOR certification required or willing to obtain.
- BSN degree required; MSN preferred. Must be willing to enroll in an MSN program within 12 months of hire if not already obtained.
- As one of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region, LifeBridge Health advocates preventive services, wellness and fitness services, and educational programs.
- Northwest Hospital, located in Randallstown, serves the health care needs of the northwest Baltimore metro area, including Baltimore County, western Baltimore City, and Carroll and Howard counties.
- In keeping with Northwest Hospital's philosophy of patient-centered care, its facilities have been designed around the Friesen concept, with nursing alcoves outside each patient room so nurses can spend more time with their patients.
- Northwest is an all-private room hospital that has 254 beds.
- LifeBridge Health consists of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Grace Medical Center and its subsidiaries and affiliated units, including LifeBridge Health & Fitness and the LifeBridge Medical Care Centers in Eldersburg, Mays Chapel and Reisterstown.
- Randallstown is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States.
- Randallstown is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination.
- Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and serves as the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- The city is home to the National Aquarium, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and professional theaters.
- Baltimore sits less than an hour from Washington, D.C., providing easy access to all the historical attractions of the nation’s capital.