Interim Manager of Labor and Delivery for a Maryland Medical Center
- The Interim Manager of Labor and Delivery will oversee up to 90 FTE’s within this L&D unit that has 3000 births per year.
- Focus on organizing, evaluating, and adding structure to the unit while bridging the gap between the L&D unit and Mother/Baby unit.
- Candidate will be a strong leader that can be a team player, must bring L&D experience. Hands on patient care required.
- BSN degree required.
- Baltimore is the most populous city in the state of Maryland, as well as the 30th most populous city in the United States. Baltimore has more than a dozen neighborhoods, all with a distinct local flavor.
- This East Coast city sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with the Appalachian Mountains to its West. Baltimore is filled with lots of shopping, entertainment venues and parks.
- Patapsco Valley State Park extends for 32 miles along the Patapsco River. With more than 16,000 acres of space, the park offers plenty to do, from swimming and hiking to horseback riding. There is also a thriving farm-to-table scene with area restaurants working in partnership with local growers.
- Baltimore is only 2 hours for Philly and 4 hours from NYC. Visitors can enjoy the varieties of aquatic creatures at National Aquarium, walk the historic grounds of Fort McHenry, and even catch a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Within an hour are all the attractions of Washington, DC.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.