Leverage your impressive nursing background to become the next Vice President of Patient Care Services at St. Joseph Healthcare, a member of Covenant Health
- Reporting to the President/CEO of St. Joseph Healthcare, the Vice President of Patient Care Services is responsible for the development, integration and successful execution of clinical programs
- Serve as the administrative lead surrounding clinical staffing, financial operations, strategic planning and implementation
- The Vice President will drive operational efficiency, high quality metrics, long-term goal setting and professional nursing development as top priorities for the organization
- Focus on improvements to surgical services with special attention to driving business and improvements in the sterile processing department and orthopedic service line
- The VP demonstrates strengths in navigating conflict, serving in a matrixed organization and decisive communication
- BSN required; MSN preferred
- Must have prior VP or ACNO experience, plus significant clinical experience at the bedside
- St. Joseph Hospital, under the umbrella of St. Joseph Healthcare, is a 112-bed acute care community hospital located in Bangor, Maine
- The hospital is modern, accredited and offers medical, surgical, orthopedic and cardiopulmonary care, laboratory services, physical and occupational therapy as well as a 24-hour Emergency Department and a Skin and Wound Healing Center.
- Founded in 1947 by the Felician Sisters of Enfield, Connecticut, St. Joseph Healthcare's mission embodies wellness promotion and healing of the whole person – mind, body and spirit
- St. Joseph Healthcare is a member of Covenant Health, a faith-based, Catholic health delivery network and a leader in values-based, not-for-profit health and elder care, serving residents across New England
- Bangor, Maine, is located just under four hours from Boston, Massachusetts, and two hours from the Canadian Maritimes.
- Locals take advantage of numerous outdoor adventures such as hiking, sailing, canoeing, hunting, fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling.
- With Husson University and the University of Maine nearby, Brewer offers ample opportunities for those seeking higher education.
- Located on the western bank of the Penobscot River, Bangor offers a thriving art scene, year-round festivals, and the Bangor Symphony Orchestra – one of the oldest symphonies in the country.
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations, and the region is less than an hour from world-renown Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and endless fresh lobster.