Join Northern Light Health as the Clinical Manager, Pharmacy at its flagship facility Eastern Maine Medical Center
- The Clinical Manager, Pharmacy is responsible for the planning and management of the inpatient pharmacy at Eastern Maine Medical Center
- The Clinical Manager works with the Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacy Operations Manager to maintain efficient, effective and safe practices
- Ensure excellent customer service and employee performance through training, evaluation, investigation and accurate reporting
- Oversee 36 pharmacists and nearly 100 total FTEs for the system's largest pharmacy center
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, plus five or more years of related leadership experience in a hospital pharmacy
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (EMMC), a member of Northern Light Health (NLH), is a 411-bed tertiary care facility with more than 450 physicians providing comprehensive care services to the northern two-thirds of the state and serves as the main campus for Northern Light Cancer Care.
- A proud member of the Dana Farber Cancer Care Collaborative, Northern Light Cancer Care demonstrates a long-standing commitment to improved access and best in class cancer care through increased collaboration with cancer specialists at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI).
- Going on 10 years in the Brewer-based facility, the Cancer program has continued to expand in research, academic associations, the scope of services, and is proud to take on the new building name of Lafayette Family Cancer Institute.
- Northern Light Health employs more than 12,000 people in Maine and provides care to residents from Portland to Presque Isle and from Blue Hill to Greenville
- Brewer, Maine is located just under four hours from Boston, Massachusetts and two hours from the Canadian Maritimes
- Locals take advantage of numerous outdoor adventures such as hiking, sailing, canoeing, hunting, fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling.
- With Husson University and the University of Maine nearby, Brewer offers ample opportunities for those seeking higher education.
- Along with the Brewer Performing Arts Center, the city is home to such entertainment including three theaters and an outdoor concert venue.
- The area around Bangor metro includes Acadia National Park, Baxter State Park, and other forests and waterways to marvel at and take part of.
- Located on the western bank of the Penobscot River, Brewer offers a thriving art scene, year-round festivals, and the Bangor Symphony Orchestra – one of the oldest symphonies in the country.