Great opportunity to serve as Interim Director of Case Management!
- The Interim Director of Case Management will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of the Case Management, UR and Social Work departments.
- This position will report to the Assistant Vice President of Case Management and will oversee a team of ~30 FTE’s
- This position will be expected to not only provide strong leadership to the entire department but will assist with observation management, stabilize the team during times of transition, and work on performance improvement metrics.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong case management leader, who can bring experience to the table and drive positive change across the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required. BSN and Masters preferred.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.