Join Growing Healthcare System in Louisiana as the Next System Chief Operating Officer!
- The System Chief Operating Officer will oversee administrative functions and drive operational efficiencies for Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.
- Oversight includes all acute care and ambulatory functions of the system and the President of each system facility.
- Goals for the System Chief Operating Officer include completing the integration of acquired facilities into the system, supporting the system moving to an operating company model, standardizing processes across all system facilities, and strategizing for future growth and sustainability.
- Executive level leadership experience over multiple hospitals or a healthcare system required.
- Seeking leader who has experience in a healthcare organization transitioning from a holding company model to an operating company model.
- Master’s degree required.
- The Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System is a leading health care innovator in Louisiana and Mississippi that is comprised of seven hospitals, 1,747 licensed beds, and 10,800+ employees. The system brings together outstanding clinicians, the most advanced technology, and leading research to ensure that patients receive the highest quality and safest care possible.
- Headquartered in Baton, Rouge, Louisiana, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System has a 100+ year history of serving patients across Louisiana and Mississippi through a network of seven hospitals, clinics, 600+ physicians, elderly housing, and integrated information systems.
- As a nonprofit, mission-focused Catholic healthcare ministry, special attention is given to those who are most in need. During the most recent fiscal year, the system provided more than $39 million in unreimbursed care and community support to the underprivileged.
- Many of Franciscan’s locations have been nationally recognized. St. Elizabeth Hospital was one of only 58 hospitals nationwide named a Top General Hospital by the Leapfrog Group. U.S. News & World Report recognized Our Lady of the Angels and Our Lady of the Lake as two of the nation’s Best Hospitals in 2017. Our Lady of the Lake was one of three hospitals in the nation to earn the prestigious Quest for Quality Prize, awarded by the American Hospital Association and McKesson Corp.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s capital city, has a prime, central location—just an hour away from New Orleans and Lafayette. Located in Southeast Louisiana, Baton Rouge is the fifth largest city on the Mississippi River and offers endless outdoor adventures on the bayou, including kayaking, fishing, hiking trails and golfing.
- Nicknamed as "the Red Stick City," Baton Rouge has more than 300 years of history and is where Louisiana's capital, flagship university, and distinctive Cajun and Creole cultures all come together.
- With more than 830,000 residents in its metropolitan area, Baton Rouge boasts a thriving arts culture and food scene making it a hub for unique festivals all year long.