Rare opportunity to join an innovative health system as the System Director of Diagnostic Imaging, overseeing two hospital campuses
- The System Director of Diagnostic Imaging is responsible for more than 200 employees within the radiology department, which spans two campuses – Manchester and Nashua, New Hampshire – and reports to the System Vice President of Ancillary Services & Supply Chain
- The System Director should establish a team structure that optimizes lines of communication, and creates a seamless process across both campuses
- Provide support and visible leadership in a 50/50 capacity to each campus, focusing on best practices, patient access, bringing the teams together and streamlining department policy & procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging or related discipline required
- Must have prior System-level experience overseeing radiology/imaging for multiple facilities
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in Radiology Management
- Master’s degree preferred
- SolutionHealth is an integrated health system uniquely focused on providing access to high-value primary and specialty care that meets the growing needs of the communities we serve.
- Southern New Hampshire Health and Elliot Health System, the founding members of SolutionHealth, are committed to innovative models of care and collaboration that improve the health and well-being of more than half a million residents of our region
- For patients, SolutionHealth is intentionally designed to leverage the expertise, knowledge and commitment of more than 700 providers and 4000 staff who comprise the SolutionHealth team
- Manchester, New Hampshire sits on the Merrimack River in the southern region of the state
- Nestled in the heart of New England, Manchester is conveniently located within an hour’s drive of Boston, and an hour from the Atlantic Ocean
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events. Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains and dozens of other attractions.
- Nashua, New Hampshire is home to over 85,000 residents making it the second largest city in New Hampshire. This vibrant community is situated along the Merrimack and Nashua Rivers and is just 45 minutes away from Boston and 30 minutes from the New Hampshire Seacoast.
- In the city center, sprawling Mine Falls Park, which stretches along the Nashua River, has an extensive trail system. The north end’s large Greeley Park features picnic areas and a playground. Nashua’s summer collegiate baseball league team plays at nearby Holman Stadium. The city is home to Symphony NH, which performs orchestral works at various venues