Excellent Opportunity to take on the new role of Interim Manager ICU/IMC!
- The Interim Manager ICU/IMC will manage the evaluation of mortality in the ICU and process improvement.
- The Manager will focus on retention and recruitment.
- Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators, possess high management skills, and bring critical care experience.
- Maryland RN license required.
- This role MUST be vaccinated.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Bel Air, Maryland, is the county seat of Harford County and is situated on the outskirts of Baltimore, slightly inland of Chesapeake Bay and less than two hours from Washington, DC, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is considered one of the best places to live in Maryland and is home to many young professionals and retirees.
- Bel Air’s central location has earned the town the slogan as 'The Heart of Harford', with the various county and state agencies, regional medical facilities, shopping, entertainment, and recreation opportunities conveniently placed within easy access for citizens of Harford County.
- The town’s excellent schools, safe and clean neighborhoods, and historic district add to its appeal for residents and businesses.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!