Seeking an experienced leader for a New Jersey Medical Center as their new Interim ICU Nurse Manager!
- The Interim Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse Manager will hold 24/7 accountability for patient care delivery and will ensure that quality nursing care if delivered to all patients within the department.
- The Interim ICU Nurse Manager will assist with the development of patient care standards, orientation, and continuing education for staff members throughout the department.
- Will continuously evaluate staff performance in accordance with organizational standards and policies and implement and maintain quality assurance.
- Seeking a strategic leader to coordinate patient care plans in collaboration with physicians, including in-home care needs and will focus highly on pain management, medical records, and will address any concerns regarding diagnoses or treatment plans.
- Bachelor's degree and active RN license are required.
- Sitting just outside of Newark, Belleville, New Jersey, is a charming community that has coined the nickname the Cherry Blossom Capital of America, for its annual Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival, which attracts over 7,000 attendees every year.
- New York, New York, is less than an hour from Bellville, for quick access to the endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options within the famous city.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.