Don't let opportunities for career growth pass you by! Join a Washington hospital as the new Interim Manager of Operating Room
- Manages clinical activities of the Operating Room with responsibilities to staff performance, daily operations, quality care, patient safety and regulatory compliance
- Active Washington RN license required, plus Bachelor’s degree or BSN
- Must have at least two years of leadership experience in the OR
- Visit Bellingham, Washington and the surrounding Whatcom County for abundant nature, outdoor adventure and sweeping scenery
- Savor farm to table menus, craft brews, family moments, a vibrant arts scene and charming historical treasures
- With a thriving downtown arts district, delicious beer scene and incredible access to the outdoors, it’s easy to plan a day or a week in the City of Subdued Excitement
- Bring your bike and peddle from Bellingham to Fairhaven on the South Bay Trail, take a day trip to the Mt. Baker Ski Area for unforgettable views of the North Cascades, or rent kayaks at our Community Boating Center to explore the bay.
- With 140 miles of marine shoreline and 100,000 acres of highly productive farmland, Bellingham and Whatcom County, Washington are a fresh food haven stretching deliciously between the Salish Sea and snow-capped Mount Baker, near the U.S. – Canada border
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!