CFO opportunity in Wisconsin!
Under the general direction of the President and CEO, the Vice President/Chief Financial Officer (VP/CFO) is directly responsible for the accounting, financial reporting, revenue cycle and control functions for Beloit Health System (BHS). The VP/CFO is responsible for managing the day-to-day financial affairs of the System, is involved in establishing/approving overall operating policies; ensures that complete and accurate financial records are maintained; monitors and interprets State and Federal regulations and directives impacting the financial management of the organization, is responsible for the revenue cycle, predictive financial analytics and statistical information for Administration and the Board of Trustees.
Beloit Health System is a nonprofit, independent health system that does $243+ million in net revenue. Beloit Health System provides care for the residents of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Home to the Hendricks Family Heart Hospital, Beloit Health System provides the area’s most innovative heart and vascular program. In 2020 Beloit Health System became the only hospital in the region to achieve and maintain a “Leap Frog” Patient Safety and Quality Rating of “A”. Beloit Health System facilities include: Beloit Memorial Hospital (256 licensed beds), Hendricks Family Heart Hospital, Packard Family Care Center, Beloit/UW Cancer Center, Occupational Health, Sports and Family Medicine, NorthPointe Health and Wellness Campus, NorthPointe Surgery Center, the assisted living facilities located at NorthPointe Terrace and Riverside Terrace, Home Health; and Beloit Regional Hospice. In addition, the system offers a network of doctors and advanced practice professionals providing care at the Beloit Clinic, Westside Clinic, Clinton Clinic, Darien Clinic, and Janesville Clinic.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Business and certification by the State Board of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) required or Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) with major in finance or accounting. Fellow in the Healthcare Financial Management Association is also preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years working experience in healthcare finance as evidenced by demonstrating an adequate knowledge of healthcare policies, procedures, and overall operations including regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated problem solving, leadership, conflict management, and team building skills in order to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of goals.
- Strong leadership, project management, organizational and time management skills with demonstrated accomplishments in performance improvement.
- Experience with Cerner EHR Revenue Cycle is preferred.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.