Strategic Leader Needed with Cardiology Experience Needed for New Interim Administrative Director Role in Oregon!
- Seeking Interim Administrative Director to oversee operations of the Cardiology service line in partnership with the physician leader at a health system in Oregon.
- Focus areas for the Interim Administrative Director include improving patient access in surrounding communities, patient experience, and coding and clinical documentation.
- This collaborative leader will review the service line’s strategic goals for the coming year and create operational plans to achieve these goals and growth.
- Must bring a strong operational and strategic background related to cardiology service lines and preferably in a healthcare system setting.
- Bachelor’s required. Master’s preferred.
- Exact location remains confidential and will be shared with qualified applicants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!