Join a Minnesota Hospital as their new Interim Director of Nursing!
- The Interim Director of Nursing will be responsible for day-to-day operations within a 40-bed nursing facility and will oversee approximately 10+ direct reports.
- Will effectively deliver hands-on patient care when necessary and will monitor nursing practices throughout the department to ensure that optimal patient care is consistently provided.
- The Interim Director of Nursing will focus on standardization and stabilization throughout the department including staffing, structure, and regulation initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will bring 5+ years of nursing experience within a long-term care setting, as well as knowledge regarding regulations and clinical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license are required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- The City of Benson, county seat for Swift County, is located in West-Central Minnesota with a population of 3,240.
- Benson is located a short 40 minutes away from the city Willmar and 90 minutes away from St. Cloud.
- Benson provides an outstanding quality of life with an excellent public school system, beautiful parks, and a broad range of recreational activities, including one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in Western Minnesota.
- Nine lakes surround Benson within 30 miles, including Lake Minnewaska, the 13th largest lake in Minnesota known for an abundant supply of Walleye and a public swimming beach.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.