Oversee Multiple Locations and 110 FTEs As Interim Director of Pharmacy in California
- The Interim Director of Pharmacy will oversee pharmacy operations for three hospital facilities and seven pharmacies, totaling approximately 110 FTEs.
- Goals for the interim leader include improving departmental culture, maintaining productivity and financial metrics, and navigating union relationships.
- Seeking leader with strong knowledge of financial metrics and communication skills as this individual will be the main liaison for pharmacy related-issues with hospital leadership.
- Must have system-level experience working with multiple pharmacy locations, as well as knowledge of joint commission and regulatory bodies.
- California pharmacy license is strongly preferred.
- PharmD degree required.
- Berkeley, California is a thriving city on the east side of the San Francisco Bay, roughly 30 minutes from the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and all that San Fran has to offer.
- San Francisco is a crowd pleaser with shops and entertainment around every corner plus beautiful coastal views and sunshine year-round.
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population.
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and sample wines at one of the many local wineries.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!